The Bikepacking Trans Germany 2021 will start with a Grand Depart on 04 July 2021, 08:00 (a.m.) in Basel. The day before we will organize a pre-start meeting somewhere near the start and have a BBQ. With this form you register for the Grand Depart and optionally for the pre-start meeting. For the pre-start meeting and logistics we charge a fee of 15 Euro.
BTG is a self supported event. Please make yourself familiar with the rules. You must have experience in multi-day rides and sufficient fitness to participate in the race. In contrast to the impressions that convey photos and videos, the BTG is no picnic.
Every rider who registers on this page to signal his interest in joining this self supported event has done so in knowledge of this information.
- BTG is not an official or organized event. It is just a group ride that every rider can do individually or in a group with other riders. Every rider is riding on his own and is completely self responsible.
- BTG is also not a race. There is no official race timing and there are no prizes to win.
- BTG follows a GPS-based route that is provided to each rider beforehand. There is no guarantee that the route is entirely rideable and that the conditions of the route allow to ride it completely.
- BTG is a private initiative and has absolutely no commercial background. Every rider who joins this ride does so on his own account and under his own responsibility.
- Rules of the German laws for usage of public roads (StVO and StVZO) apply and have to be obeyed.
From all of the above it is obvious that the initiators of the ride and the publishers of the route (and their suppporters) will take no liability for whatever damage resulting from taking part in the ride. By registration with this form prospective riders declare
- that they act in their own responsibility,
- that they unconditionally exclude the initiators from every liability.
Registration is limited to 100 starters and open between 2020-12-01 and 2021-06-19.
Please answer the following questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further questions!